The beauty of name 


            Every person likes to have a good and nice name because a good name gives a person confidence and a good feeling. A good name should also have a good meaning.

            I got my name from my mother. She decided to call me Rukhsar. However, she didn’t know its meaning, but she chose my name Rukhsar because she loved it. At the time it was a modern and new name, so that is why she chose. We lived in a small village and many people had the same and old name. My mother heard my name in a song and she said my daughter’s name should be Rukhsar. 

            Rukhsar means blush and it means the beauty of one’s face. I love my name because of its meaning.  Most of the poets use my name in their poems. Rumi used my name many times in his Dari poems, and it makes me happier and proud.

            Whenever I hear my name being called by others, it gives me confidence. When I close my eyes and think about my name, it gives me power to move on and go ahead. For me, my name means beauty of life, and I want to live my life to be as beautiful as my name.

            People should have good names that keep them happy and give them confidence. A good name should have a good meaning like my name. It should work like positive energy for people to move on and live their life as well as possible. 

Comments

  1. The name was made in the lyrics! It's such a pretty name. It's amazing that poets like it, too! I sometimes find it funny when I have a hard time, but I think of my name and go back to my work. I guess the name really has power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jook for your nice comment. yh totally agree with you it should be powerful.

      Delete
  2. I am glad to see that you have a very good name and such a good meaning. I agree with what you said about how a name influence persons life and hw it should give him/her to have a confidence. What langugae is rhuksar from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your nice comments. If you mean my native language it is Dari. also if you mean my name it is Dari :)

      Delete
  3. I can't think about you having another name but Rukhsar. It's sound beautiful with an accent R as well. Beautiful name !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks noon for your comment. I don't have anyother name.

      Delete
  4. It is not everyone can like their names, or care about the name. One of my friends, she did not like her name, and she changed when she turned 18. She thinks her name is too manly. It is a wonderful thing that you like your name, and the meaning of your name is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Unique Name

Supper Life